Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Photographs

My Friend Aaron. He is my friend. I'm glad he is back in my life. If you want to talk about adventures, he would be the guy to talk to. Commercial salmon fishing in Alaska, hikes through New Zealand, he been a lot of places and done a lot. Then he meets a lady, his lady. Now he is back and settling down.
He is one of the funniest guys I know. I like spending time with good people, and he is definitely one of those people in my life.
These pictures are from our hike to my favorite fishin' hole. Good times. Cousin Joe, Cousin Age, Aaron, and Me.
Aaron asked to borrow my camera...this is what I get.
This is the Golden trout that we ate. I've only seen Golden's at one lake...this one. I usually catch and release because these fish are gorgeous. They literally look like swimming gold bricks. But since we were camping and none of us had ever had a Golden trout. They are amazing! You can't plant Golden's either, so you know that they are natives. Good fishing day too. The hardest hitting fish I've ever had on line.
Speaking of eating...

I'm pretty sure Hailey likes yogurt better on her face than in her mouth. But she sure makes some funny faces while eating new things. I love it.



She also likes to do things her way.
Yes, she is asleep in this one. Looks pretty comfortable.
I'm pretty sure she will play the piano. As long as she likes it. I wish I could play the piano too.


I like pictures.





5 comments:

Murdoc said...

Dave- I think it's great you taught Hailey how to do suck farts.

miss jessica said...

I like your pictures, too...Hailey is quite adorable!

Kurt Libby said...

Dave,

Love the pictures. The sleeping one is awesome. Rhonda and I find out in a week what the sex of our Wizard (if he/she will show us). I haven't seen Aaron since at least 2003. Maybe longer than that. It's good to know that he is doing well. He is always fun to be around. Never a downer. Talk to you later.

--k.lib

No(dot dot)el said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES. so cute miss hailey is. i am glad for you also to have an old friend back around again is one of the finest things in life.
the only pic i didn't like is the one of the fish, yuck!!

laura said...

I know I'm late here... but just wanted to say how little Hailey is sooooo adorable!!!