Sunday, May 17, 2009

I need a drummer


I've been struggling to find a rhythm with my new job.  I'm really enjoying it, but the biggest struggle for me would have to be the loss of internet at work.  Last year we canceled our basic cable, I thought that would be hard, but the interweb saved us on that one.  We haven't missed one of our favorite shows since then.  But loosing the blessed interweb at work has proved a hard loss.  

Example:  This is my first blog since my new job.  

But I feel it coming.  I feel the rhythm coming on.  I can feel my hips starting to swing and move with the rhythm of life these days.  It's a good feeling.  I'm encouraged.  And hopeful.  This is going to be a good year.

5 comments:

scoeyd said...

Great wife. Great daughter. Great friends. Great job. Great life. Who could ask for anything more? :)

No(dot dot)el said...

yeah, glad you are back.

Murdoc said...

Everyone needs a good drummer.

shontell said...

Re-doo-doot-doo GIMME THE BEAT BOYS AND FREE MY SOUL (Andy Bernard)

Tmoneyreno said...

I was wondering what happened to you.. If you can feel it, that's good. I hope the rest comes for you.